For All Points-Of-The-View.
The (Inter) National
“BOYCOTT FLORIDA CAMPAIGN"
In Memory Of Trayvon Martin and all those who have been affected by the unjust policies of this state.
Help shut the broken Florida system of in-justice down! It’s the only way to deal with a rotten tree….it must be uprooted!
Florida is the top travel destination in the world. The tourism industry has an economic impact of $67 billion on Florida’s economy. It is also estimated that approximately eighty (80) percent of the oranges sold in the country comes from Florida's orange groves. We are asking that all brothers and sisters and people of conscience and who thirst for true justice all over the world:
Join us in the fight for the rights of those no longer with us and those yet unborn…….
Here’s how you can help...
Below are lists of key companies that bring revenue into the State of Florida and therefore have an influence on the policies of the State. Remember, “It’s all about money.” We ask that all who are concerned and who are willing to assist us in enacting concrete change AS OF THIS DAY refrain from watching or in any way supporting teams, networks and or doing business with any major companies in or from Florida. You are also welcomed to contact these companies by phone, letter and or email regarding why you support
You may be aware of other companies to add to the list. If they are large companies with the capacity to put pressure on the state to bring forth meaningful change then by all means add them to the list.
If you care about what happened to Trayvon Martin, then
No vacations, no conventions, no business trips, no cruises, no use of sports arenas, no orange juice, nothing! Simply put, if it has the Florida name on it…..
It is completely up to us to change the unjust policies of this state.
It’s time to get busy!
1. Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, FL Meg Crofton,
2. Publix Supermarkets , Headquarters: Lakeland, FL
3. Carnival Cruise Company, Miami,
4. Royal Caribbean Cruises, Miami,
5. DHL Express, Miami,
6. Darden Restaurants, Orlando (Red Lobster, Olive Garden,
Longhorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Eddie Vs, Yard
House, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52),
7. Lennar Corp, Miami,
8. AutoNation Autonation.com,
9. HERTZ, Estero, Florida,
10.SteinMart, Jacksonville, FL,
12. World Fuel Services 85 Miami 34,622.9
13. Sea World
14. Tech Data 109 Clearwater 26,488.1
15. Publix Super Markets 106 Lakeland 27,178.8
16. Tech Data 109 Clearwater 26,488.1
17. Jabil Circuit 157 St. Petersburg 16,518.8
18. NextEra Energy 172 Juno Beach 15,341.0
19. AutoNation 197 Fort Lauderdale 13,832.4
20. CSX 226 Jacksonville 11,743.0
21.Winn-Dixie Stores 363 Jacksonville 6,929.9
22. WellCare Health Plans 401 Tampa 6,106.9
23. Ryder System 407 Miami 6,050.5
24. Harris 413 Melbourne 5,924.6
25. Health Management Associates 423 Naples 5,822.1
26. Fidelity National Information Services 425 Jacksonville
27. Fidelity National Financial 472 Jacksonville 5,153.
28. Florida's Natural
29. AirTran Airways
30. Amerijet International
31. florida Airlines
32. Florida Airways
33. Jet America
34. Bank United
35. Union Bank
36. First Green Bank
37. Peoples Trust Insurance company
39. Citrix Systems
Again, This is an International effort.
We are calling on our brothers and sisters and all right minded people from around the globe to come forth and assist in this righteous effort.
With the blessings of the Creator.....we will succeed!
The Concerned Citizens Committee (CCC)