RESTRICTED Blogs are screened by TheBlackList editors AND PUBLISHED SUBJECT TO EDITORIAL APPROVAL.
IF YOU ALREADY KNOW AND WILL FOLLOW THE RULE FOR POSTING A MODERATED BLOG or RESTRICTED BLOG, CLICK THIS LINK AND CONTINUE...
...IF NOT,CONTINUE READING THE RULES.
Moderated Blogs are published subject to the approval of the editors.
Your blog will be screened, maybe edited to conform to the standards of this section or maybe summarily deleted.
You are free to post on our Free Blogs or UN-RESTRICTED BLOGS without editorial approval
What are the requirement of a Moderated Blog:
- A blog must be at least 1,500 words long
- The first 200 words of your blog must not include a url or email address
- Your blog post must include the name of the author or credits
- Put the title of your post in the "Post Title Bar"
- Create a captivating, interesting and traffic generating title
- Do not use all caps in the title
- A higher standard of professionalism is requested and required
- The editors reserve the Right to edit, move or delete articles posted under the Moderated Blog tab
- Do not SPAM - post multiple undifferentiated posts.
To post a Free Blog - an unmoderated blog, please click the link below.
MESSAGE POSTED HERE WILL BE PUBLISHED AND PUBLISHED IMMEDIATELY: http://theblacklistpub.ning.com/forum
The following are some more useful tips:
The title and the first sentence or first two hundred words will determine whether and how often your blog is read and shared.
- How To Write A Traffic Generating Blog Post Title k on it, share it and it should meet the search engine requirements so that it ranks well for the keywords related to your post. So how do you write for both human and machine? It is pretty simple if you follow my formula. The Research Before you write your blog post, you should be doing keyword research using Google Keyword Tool to find exactly what people are searching for...
by: TJ Philpott In order to become a popular blogger you will need plenty of creative writing ideas along with a truckload of mo…
What's so special about moderated blogs?
- Moderated are automatically share and distributed on other social media platforms.
For more information contact Kwasi.