TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Tziona Yisrael's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"9 Devastating Actions White Slave Masters Took to Convert Black People to Christian…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 26 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"You make my eyes well up, Anne.  Thank you for taking the time to read these passag…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 26 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Thank you, Dr. Sokoya, for your reply, and do know that I take it kindly. Please ac…"

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Anne,  You are so correct!  Much of the Bible has been tampered with, especially by…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 24 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"  TWO VIEWS ON BLACK STUDENTS DEMANDING REPARATION AT KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY:   https:/…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 21 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Dr. Sokoya, This is not what I had previously written but is close enough. Today, we…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 19 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Anne, please permit me to present my “point of view”. I greatly appreciate your repl…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 19 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"I am very upset, as I just wrote a reply to your post, Dr. Sokoya, and it has been…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 17 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Thank you, Dr."

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 17 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Thank you, Mr. Calloway for keeping our fight for "REPARATIONS" ALIVE!!!   I'd like…"

Tziona Yisrael replied Apr 16 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Discussion Forum

Back apology for Namibia genocide with reparations

Started by SendMeYourNews 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

If Germany paid billions of dollars to survivors of the Jewish holocaust, then there is an existing precedent for reparations, and it would be nothing short of racist to deny the Herero and Nama people financial reparations, writes Shannon…Continue

Time for reparations for the slave trade?

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher. Last reply by Wes Barnard 18 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

The Tormented Triangle: The Regionalisation of Conflict in Sudan, Chad, and the Central African Republic

Started by TBL_Promoter May 18. 0 Replies

Crisis States Research Centre The Tormented Triangle: The…Continue

Border Control from Hell:How the EU's migration partnership legitimizes Sudan's "militia state" | The Enough Project

Started by TBL_Promoter May 11. 0 Replies

Eric Reeves: Border Control from Hell: How the EU's migration partnership legitimizes Sudan's "militia state"Today, the Enough Project released a new report, "Border Control from Hell: How the EU's Migration Partnership Legitimizes Sudan's “Militia…Continue

Former USVI senator presents arguments for Danish reparations and apology

Started by SendMeYourNews Apr 30. 0 Replies

1884 oil on canvas painting by Danish artist Th. Jessen of the harbor of Christiansted, St Croix (Private collection of Wayne James)By Wayne JamesST CROIX, USVI -- League for league, square mile for square mile, the Caribbean archipelago is the…Continue

Philosophy: Rethinking the classical basis of Eurocentric myth-centred intellectual prejudice

Started by TBL_Promoter Apr 28. 0 Replies

Philosophy — the rational investigation of the truths and principles of being, knowledge, or conduct.Broadly speaking, philosophy can be distinctly described as a socio-political and economic collage of intellectual faculties concerned with making…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/