TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Anne M Jennings See's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"I am not sure that all offensive statues need to be torn down.  Let some remain, and…"

Anne M Jennings See replied Sep 11 to Is destroying Cecil Rhodes statues a rightful way of correcting his historical wrongs?

2 Sep 11
Reply by Anne M Jennings See

NYMetro

"Thank you, Tzonia. The information which you have shared with me is very interesting…"

Anne M Jennings See replied Apr 25 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Thank you for expressing your point of view, Tzonia. I must say that I disagree. I d…"

Anne M Jennings See replied Apr 21 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Tiziona: You are blaming the victim! It is not our fault that we were enslaved. That…"

Anne M Jennings See replied Apr 17 to Reparations: H.R.40 is not the only answer - Al Calloway

16 Apr 26
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"Well said, Zhana!"

Anne M Jennings See replied Mar 3 to The Ovaherero and Nama indigenous peoples of Namibia filed Class Action Complaint in US District Court charging Germany with Genocide

3 Mar 9
Reply by Zhana

"It seems to me that you are spending more time criticizing Snowden than you are crit…"

Anne M Jennings See replied Mar 1 to Dr. Runoko Rashidi ON HENRY LOUIS GATES: "...done some very fine work but is misguided and is in some ways an embarrassment for African people".

2 Mar 1
Reply by SendMeYourNews

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

Does Jamaica Offer Reparations Precedent for Caribbean?

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Nov 11. 0 Replies

A statue commemorating the struggle against slavery at Jamaica’s Emancipation Park in Kingston. | Photo:…Continue

The National African American Reparation Commission meets in New Orleans, NOV 30 - DEC 2: You Are Invited.

Started by SendMeYourNews Nov 9. 0 Replies

You have received this message either because you have attended an IBW event, subscribed to our mailing list or someone you know felt this is information that may interest you. To…Continue

Afrocentricity International organise un voyage en Australie en Mars 2018, et au Benin en Mai 2018, auxquels elle souhaite vous inviter a prendre part

Started by TBL_Promoter Nov 5. 0 Replies

L'Organisation Afrocentricity International organise un voyage en Australie en Mars 2018, et au Benin en Mai 2018, auxquels elle souhaite vous inviter a prendre…Continue

The Most Influential Contemporary African Diaspora Leaders Featured and Honored in a New Book

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Oct 31. 0 Replies

A book honoring the African Diaspora leaders across the globe who have accomplished outstanding tasks and who…Continue

SUDAN AT THE CROSSROADS: A Pan-African Perspective - A black African nation undone by the apartheid ideology of Islamo-Arabism

Started by TBL_Promoter Oct 29. 0 Replies

Dear all,Greetings from Oxford! The above mentioned book is dedicated to our…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/