TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

TheBlackList's Discussions (739)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"Thanks for engaging in this inquiry. I am inviting you to to look beyond the already…"

TheBlackList replied Apr 25 to Could it be that there is too much love in the world?

2 Apr 25
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Human trafficking: The hidden victims of supply and demand http://j.mp/1Q81Ya7"

TheBlackList replied Oct 7, 2015 to Who dare talk about Reparations when the top Googled search term in Mauritania is the "Price Of A Slave"?

3 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Use the brain and not our knee. The question is:  Why, why, why, WHY would a governm…"

TheBlackList replied Aug 1, 2014 to Why would a government parole a Prisoner Of War or a Political Prisoner?

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"I can not resist saying: "Finally, there is something you and I agree on"."

TheBlackList replied May 23, 2014 to The Wishing Game: What kind of god allows a people to suffer 400 years in slavery?

3 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Nefertari Ahmose

NYMetro

"Hadassadajah, thanks for participating in this conversation. However, are you in the…"

TheBlackList replied Dec 17, 2013 to What are you doing to make a difference in the world?

11 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"There is a wide distinction between Political Prisoners and Prisoners of War. They a…"

TheBlackList replied Apr 8, 2013 to Are there Prisoners Of War (POWs) in the USA?

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Jamie, thanks for participating. I get that you teach your children to be concise, t…"

TheBlackList replied Apr 12, 2012 to What is The Truth?

4 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Brotha Lukata, I do not deserve your applause. I am not the teacher. I am the questi…"

TheBlackList replied Apr 11, 2012 to What is The Truth?

4 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Instead of engaging in senseless rhetoric, and given that this is a Social Network,…"

TheBlackList replied Jan 20, 2012 to Ask me anything.

35 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Enoch Mubarak

NYMetro

"Yes, it is Marcus Mosiah Garvey, August 17, 1887 to June 10, 1940. You got the lion…"

TheBlackList replied Jun 8, 2010 to He was born on August ___, 1887 and died June 10, 1940. Who is he?

3 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by ceska

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Discussion Forum

Why go on vacation? Wherever I go there I am. When I return, here we are. How to be here - at ease and at peace?

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Jul 16. 0 Replies

Why go on vacation?Wherever I go there I am.When I return, here we are.How to be here - at ease and at peace?~Kwasi #sophicContinue

If "when you change the way you look at things the way you look at things change", Gandhi - How could I apply this to my POV of Trump?

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Feb 1. 0 Replies

If "when you change the way you look at things the way you look at things change" (Gandhi ) - how could I apply this saying to my Point-Of-View of Donald Trump? ~Kwasi …Continue

Could it be that there is too much love in the world?

Started by KWASI Akyeampong. Last reply by TheBlackList Apr 25. 2 Replies

kwasiability: Could it be that there is too much love in the world?What would be there if there…Continue

What are you thankful for?

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Nov 24, 2016. 0 Replies

What are you thankful for? Continue

Tags: Thankful

Reparations for What? Why Should America Pay?

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Nov 17, 2016. 0 Replies

(ThyBlackMan.com) Recently, a conversation discussing reparations was trending on Twitter. Some tweets were against it, while most were in support…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/