TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

On this day we celebrate the life and continuing legacy of our vaunted ancestor; historian, attorney, screenplay writer, and visionary, Dr. Edward Robinson.  Dr. Robinson's understanding of the fundamental problem that faces people of African descent and his articulation of the ultimate solution have motivated individuals all over the country to strive towards the reclamation of our great legacy.  His teachings form the foundation of the African Genesis Institute.

Today, Dr. Robinson would have been 99 years old.  In remembrance of this important ancestor, we invite you to watch On the Wings of An Eagle, the documentary produced by Brother Bob Lott of Teamwork Productions.  Click the button below.  Let us know what you think and give us your memories of Dr. Edward Robinson on our Facebook page (click here).

Peace and Power Family!

For more goto: 
On The Wings Of An Eagle

Views: 39

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Discussion Forum

Farewell, Elder Bankie F. Bankie, our Pan-African compass

Started by KWASI Akyeampong. Last reply by TheBlackList News on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Dear Friends,Very sadly our friend and colleague, Mr. Bankie F. Bankie, has passed on. It is taking some time to piece together all the rather patchy information on the circumstances surrounding his demise. I have been in touch with his wife,…Continue

Join the Worldwide Rastafarian Community in Celebrating the Birthday of The Hon. Marcus Garvey, August 17th

Started by SendMeYourNews. Last reply by Kamal Imani Aug 9. 2 Replies

THE HONORABLE PROPHET MARCUS GARVEY'S 130th EARTH-STRONG, AUGUST 17th!Where is the Hon. Prophet Marcus Garvey's Pan-African Mission towards AFRICA'S REDEMPTION and RE-DEVELOPMENT?AFRICAN FUNDAMENTALISM"The time has come for the Negro to forget and…Continue

Farewell to the last prophet of Negritude, Francis Abiola Irele.

Started by TheBlackList Jul 25. 0 Replies

Francis Abiola Irele, who died in Boston on July 2 at the age of 81, was undoubtedly the foremost prophet of the concept of Negritude to which he…Continue

Rastafarians Celebrate the Birthday of H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie, July 23 at His Birthplace, Ejersa Goro, Ethiopia

Started by TheBlackList News. Last reply by TheBlackList News Jul 24. 6 Replies

Emperor Haile Selassie’s, 225th descendant of Queen Makeda and King…Continue

A Last Love Letter To My Dad, Roosevelt Holman: Sandy Lynne Holman

Started by TheBlackList News Jul 10. 0 Replies

A Last Love Letter To My Dad, Roosevelt, (Rosie), Holman.  From Sandy Lynne Holman, who you lovingly called “Knot Head” See Video Tribute on you tube link. Fly with the Angels Dad. I love you endlessly.  (…Continue

A Poem For Mama Iyaluua Ferguson On Her 85th Birthday -- by George Edward Tait

Started by TBL_Promoter Jun 29. 0 Replies

IYALUUAByGeorge Edward Tait(On the Octogenarian Occasion of the 85th Birthday of Iyaluua Ferguson – June 29, 2017)…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/