No Up Front Black Media Budget From Governor Campaigns In Illinois - ONLY Mainstream media!!
HEAR MY VOICE !
The problem with The Pritzker, Rauner, Kennedy Campaigns For Governor (and now other candidates TOO) is that their social media presence is EXCUSIVELY LIMITED to their campaigns owned sponsored social media sites with NO BUDGET yet seen on any of the many Black owned media and social media outlets or any other Black owned outlets.
These (and other) campaigns MUST KNOW that just as there is a mainstream media budget up front running now that there should be an up front Black media and Black social media budget as part their Campaign Spending Agenda. Just one of the 10 Points in The National Black Wall Street Chicago Campaign Spending Agenda.
National Black Wall Street Chicago Issues Pro-Active 10 POINT Black Political/Economic Agenda For Governors Race
By Veteran Political Activist Mark Allen
BREAKING NEWS -- THIS JUST IN -- I am personally and publicly PERPLEXED in the "HERE WE GO YET AGAIN!!" with a number of Black people having their private and public meetings and photo ops with major Democratic candidates running for Governor with NO TRANSPARENT Black Political ECONOMIC agenda PRIOR to their private and public photo op meetings with VERY BASIC up front agenda items like
1. What is your prior and/or current record of empowering Black in BLACK jobs and contracting?
2. What is their public commitment to depositing the multi millions of dollars in campaign spending with BLACK financial institutions?
3. What is their public commitment to designated campaign spending with Black media;
4. What is their public commitment to the hiring of established Black political staff and consultants in their Senior Campaign Management staff?
5. WHO are the current Blacks as part of their current management and outreach staff;
6. WHERE are their current offices in the Black community in offices owned by Black Real estate owners?
7. WHAT are their current up front commitment to financially budget for grassroots voter registration; is their public commitment to engage Black professional and service providers that the BLACK community can SEE;
8. WHAT BLACK social media providers are they engaging in their current outreach to the BLACK community;
9 WHAT are their immediate public policy proposals to deal with the BLACK versus MINORITY business and contracting numbers in a state and and community with DOUBLE DIGIT Black unemployment numbers;
10. WHO in their current campaign structures represents the grassroots leadership of those who represent the constituencies of traditionally disconnected street voters who have not voted for anybody in recent years that those disconnected constituencies can SEE?? --- HERE WE ARE YET AGAIN approaching THEE MOST EXPENSIVE in campaign spending and far too many IN MY JUDGEMENT in the Black community are ALREADY showing a frenzy over candidates with EASY meetings and photo ops WITHOUT SHOWING UP FRONT their most BASIC of Black Political Economic commitments BEFORE our appearance of support! The BEST WAY in my judgment to judge a candidate is NOT what you will spend on the Black community IF you get elected BUT what is your UP FRONT public BLACK community campaign spending commitment while you are running!! HEAR MY VOICE! God bless