TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

311 VIEWS and just 11 RESPONSES !!?? 

I guess that UNTIL I personally pick up the phone and call people DIRECTLY will I know for sure WHY over 300 people have VIEWED my personal financial appeal and NOT responded! 

THANK YOU to those that HAVE responded and have helped ease the financial burden for me that my sister, my brother, and 80 Year old father HAVE stretched themselves to help financially sustain me personally and professionally while I have TRIED to follow doctors orders to take a least six months of NOT WORKING full time and focus on my personal health recovery FIRST!!!   HEAR MY VOICE!  God bless 

Subject: Activist Mark Allen Personal Financial Appeal In Colon Cancer Recovery

MARK ALLEN'S VERY PERSONAL APPEAL FOR YOUR FINANCIAL HELP !!
PayPal Account blackwallstreetchicago@yahoo.com - Mailing address 4655 South King Drive, Suite 203, Chicago, Illinois 60653 or websitewww.nationalblackwallstreetchicago.org ;

Friends, as PLAIN as I know how in my very personal appeal for your financial help to get me through my six months of recovery after my 7 hour LIFE SAVING Colon Cancer Recovery., and the ongoing personal and professional expenses that STILL face me as a I go through my Colon Cancer Recovery fight!!  

Yes it's EASY for the doctors and many others to tell me NOT to go through the stress of trying working full time and that I should take these next six months to focus ONLY on my personal health!  BUT that is easier said that done.                                         

In ALL of my over 40 years of public service it has always been me fighting on behalf of others and I honestly NEVER THOUGHT that I would see that one day that it would BE ME that needed the help., BUT I am SERIOUSLY humbled to say that IT IS ME!!  I never financially planned personally or professionally for THIS kind of challenge I face. now.  

BUT, this day too shall pass, and right now I seriously NEED all those who PRAYED and STILL pray for me to PLEASE HELP me continue to meet all the personal and professional financial obligations that I am expected to meet DESPITE my illness!! 

Views: 66

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Discussion Forum

Benefits Of Pritzker Choosing Black Woman On Ticket

Started by Mark S. Allen on Tuesday. 0 Replies

With Women being the majority of registered voters in The State Of Illinois in general., and Black women voters being the largest ethnic women voting Block in Cook County.., it looks like Democratic candidate for Illinois Governor JB Pritzker may…Continue

Funeral Services For Slain activist "Big Will" Willie Cooper Saturday July 22nd

Started by Mark S. Allen Jul 21. 0 Replies

Funeral Services For Slain activist "Big Will" Willie Cooper Saturday July 22ndBREAKING NEWS - THIS JUST IN - Funeral services for "Big Will" Willie Cooper will be Saturday July 22nd Wake from 10 - 11 AM and service from 11-12 at St. John Baptist…Continue

Governor Candidates Debate at PUSH Friday July 14th @6pm

Started by Mark S. Allen Jul 14. 0 Replies

TONIGHT FRIDAY JULY 14TH 6:00 PM - 8:00 pm DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES DEBATE for Illinois Governor Rainbow/PUSH Coalition 50th & DrexelContinue

Governod Candidates Debate at PUSH Friday July 14th @6pm

Started by Mark S. Allen Jul 14. 0 Replies

TONIGHT FRIDAY JULY 14TH 6:00 PM - 8:00 pm DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES DEBATE for Illinois Governor Rainbow/PUSH Coalition 50th & DrexelContinue

Leon Finney, Jr Birthday Broadcast Tribute Saturday July 8th

Started by Mark S. Allen Jul 7. 0 Replies

URBAN BROADCAST MEDIA (UBM) ALL DAY LIVE BROADCAST BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO REV. DR. LEON FINNEY, JR SATURDAY JULY 8th www.urbanbroadcastmedia.comAs a student of the leadership of my Kappa brother Rev. Dr.…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/