TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"So what? There are a lot of people who are traitors to their race. He should not be…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Oct 5 to Petition Effort Wins Smithsonian Recognition for Justice Clarence Thomas at the National African American Museum of History and Culture

3 Oct 5
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

NYMetro

"This is a travesty led by White supremacists who think they know better than Black p…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Oct 4 to Petition Effort Wins Smithsonian Recognition for Justice Clarence Thomas at the National African American Museum of History and Culture

3 Oct 5

"No offense, but why are you guys (and gals) always on the wrong side of the issue? A…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Sep 29 to Black Conservatives Say NFL Players Kneel and Protest at Their Peril

1 Sep 29

"You still don't have a clue.  Stop trying to change the narrative.  The protest is a…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Sep 27 to Black Conservative's Free Enterprise Project: Corporate Support for NFL Kneeling Will Cost Customers at  Nike, ESPN and Elsewhere

3 Sep 27
Reply by Anne M Jennings See

NYMetro

"I appreciate the information you provided; however, religion began in Africa not Bab…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Apr 7 to The Buried Truth About Easter

1 Apr 7

DMV

"Unfortunately not everyone knows of the Black Power Movement - especially millenials…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Feb 24 to White Power v Black Power: Don’t Get it Twisted

2 Feb 24

Chicago-Midwest

"This essay is really misleading and packed with lies (spin as you call it). Black fo…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Dec 21, 2016 to Did President Obama Neglect Black African Americans For 8 Years?

3 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Anne M Jennings See

NYMetro

"You lost me with your first paragraph.  More hateful commentary."

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Oct 24, 2016 to Toilet Bowl Politics

1 Oct 24, 2016

NYMetro

"I appreciate your experience; however, please vote.  If voting was not valuable, the…"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Apr 12, 2016 to The Real Face (Farce) of US Democracy

1 Apr 12, 2016

"I don't get it. What is the situation at DSU? What are you asking us to do?"

Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya replied Apr 6, 2016 to Alton H. Maddox, Jr: Dr. Issa on "Ethnic Cleansing of the HBCU's"

1 Apr 6, 2016

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

HP Printers Customer Care Toll Free Number UK (0808-178-2624)

Started by lillian wilson in Technology and Internet services on Monday. 0 Replies

If your printer goes offline it means the connection between your printer and computer is dropped due to which printer goes offline and therefore, it cannot print anything. If you are facing the same problem with your HP printer then you are free to…Continue

Tags: Number, Uk, customer, Care, Support

Violent black nationalist attacks continue - DOJ opens a civil rights investigation of Antioch shooting

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Politics. Last reply by Nana Baakan Agyiriwah Oct 13. 1 Reply

Since the SPLC’s warning in August, another violent black nationalist has carried out a mass shooting attack against whites. This time, a…Continue

How Can I Check Whether My System is Secured From Petya Ransomware?

Started by lillian wilson in Technology and Internet services Oct 13. 0 Replies

Just like Wanna Cry ransom ware, Petya also propagates itself across the network. It has been in existence since 2016, it is different from other ransom ware as it just not only encrypts the files but it also overwrites and encrypts master boot…Continue

Tags: Support, Contact, Help, UK, Helpline

Rally for the Civil War’s greatest generations of Union African descent freedom fighters! Instead of Removing confederate monuments & symbols!

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Oct 12. 0 Replies

Tenth Annual Lower Mississippi Valley Black and Blue Civil War History Program …Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/