TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Rayfield A. Waller's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

DMV

"Brother Enoch; That is precisely what I think we need to ask this Brother--why IS h…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 11, 2009 to Why the Hell are Here?

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Damn! Can't beat a Zen Master. You Koan writing muthuhfuckuh. Those who cannot re…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 3, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Abdurrahman T. L. Nelson

South

"Damn! Nigguh, you just said in one short paraphrase of a B-Movie with Tina Turbine a…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 3, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"Whew! You JUST like Kundun. I met his ass twice (once, in Ithaca, NY--which has the…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 28, 2009 to What do you want? And why you're never gonna get it

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

Chicago-Midwest

"Ahhhhhh, This is why I gave up poetry. The best poets make language do things that…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 25, 2009 to enjoying the liberty to express ideas: Put something on the frigidaire door!

5 May 15, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Permalink Reply by Rayfield A. Waller just now You see, Ulysses? It is hopeless--at…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 23, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"I have been skeptical about urban farming--at least for the east side where I live.…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 19, 2009 to Urban Farming, Neo Victorianism, Hip Hop vs. Rap Culture and La Fin Du Monde

2 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Hey, take a break from your chest beating to read this (I'm certain you didn't do th…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 19, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"Makes sense--makes a LOT of sense. Indeed, people do not tend to seek information th…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 13, 2009 to I'm failing to understand

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rayfield A. Waller

Chicago-Midwest

"Yes, I followed your link and read all of the frightening statistics about Black il…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 12, 2009 to THE BLACK RULING CLASS vs.THE BLACK WORKING CLASS -AND THE CASUALTIES OF WAR

4 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Rayfield A. Waller

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

88-EightyEight, PETA Approved Luxe Vegan Handbags Expanding into International Markets

Started by Bronx Scoop in BUSINESS yesterday. 0 Replies

88-EightyEight is now available internationally via AmazonGlobal Export Countries.Originally only sold in the United States directly on…Continue

Get Your Sleep

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Tuesday. 0 Replies

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton Get Your Sleep"The price of…Continue

"Chinweizu: History of Pan-Africanism" - Register for this once-in-a-lifetime online class

Started by SendMeYourNews in Education on Tuesday. 0 Replies

History of Pan-Africanism ITo register for this once-in-a-lifetime class…Continue

Letter to Roger S. Goodell, Commissioner NFL, Re: Racially-motivated Murder of Joe McKnight -- Alton H. Maddox, Jr

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Dec 4. 0 Replies

Freedom PartyAlton h. Maddox, jr. Tel.: (917) 947-8994Director Fax : (917) 947-89961061 Atlantic AvenueBrooklyn, NY 11238December 2, 2016.Roger S. Goodell, Commissioner National Football League 345 Park Avenue New York, NY, 10154Re:…Continue

TheBlackList Networks

Started by KWASI Akyeampong in PhoneMeYourNews Dec 2. 0 Replies

Kwasi AkyeampongEditor, TheBlackList.net646-820-3540 | http://theblacklist.net | Skype: kwasibility…Continue

TheBlackList moderator and editor requests your feedback and comments

Started by KWASI Akyeampong in Support and More... Last reply by KWASI Akyeampong yesterday. 10 Replies

Greetings:TheBlackList moderator and editor requests your feedback and comments about your experience on our network.  I invite you to freely share your opinions and suggestions.Thanks for being here.Kwasi Akyeampong…Continue

© 2016   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/