TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Mark S. Allen's Discussions (907)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

"Didnt see the option before and will use it on next post.  Thanks for the follow-up"

Mark S. Allen replied Oct 15, 2014 to Reminder, Economic Power Luncheon October 16th at National Black Wall Street Chicago

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"I am not tech savvy so I have tried unsuccessfully to post on this new Chicago/Midwe…"

Mark S. Allen replied Oct 15, 2014 to Reminder, Economic Power Luncheon October 16th at National Black Wall Street Chicago

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"Thank you fior t"

Mark S. Allen replied Oct 2, 2014 to Durbin Has No Black Agenda While Criticizing Oberweis Black Agenda!!

2 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"Thanks again for your reply."

Mark S. Allen replied Jul 13, 2014 to Latest Chicago Violence - Rev. Jackson Responds "No Plan for Reconstruction for Chicago"

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"Thank you for your reply. One thing I learned from working with Rev. Jackson and oth…"

Mark S. Allen replied Jul 8, 2014 to Latest Chicago Violence - Rev. Jackson Responds "No Plan for Reconstruction for Chicago"

4 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"But I do think that it is interesting that a man like Rahm as Congressman voted AGAI…"

Mark S. Allen replied Jul 2, 2014 to Wallace "Gator" Bradley Highlights Sun Times Story On Rahm In Clinton Administration As Direct Causes 20 Years Later On Roots Of Urban Violence

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"As I have replied to other before that I hate the fact the Black groups internally b…"

Mark S. Allen replied Jun 26, 2014 to FACEBOOK TO HIRE MORE BLACKS, LATINOS AND WOMEN AS A RESULT OF NEGOTIATIONS BY THE REVEREND JESSE JACKSON

5 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Wes Barnard

Chicago-Midwest

"Wes"

Mark S. Allen replied Jun 26, 2014 to FACEBOOK TO HIRE MORE BLACKS, LATINOS AND WOMEN AS A RESULT OF NEGOTIATIONS BY THE REVEREND JESSE JACKSON

5 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Wes Barnard

Chicago-Midwest

"Thank you for your reply that I will share with the author of this piece."

Mark S. Allen replied Jun 3, 2014 to Rahm Emanuel & Black Self Determination, By Stephanie Gadlin

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"Thank you for your words and candor. So are you against the National Black leadershi…"

Mark S. Allen replied Sep 28, 2013 to SIGN PETITION FOR MINISTER LOUIS FARRAKHAN'S CALL FOR MEETING WITH NATIONAL BLACK LEADERSHIP

3 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Allen

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

1804 The Hidden History of Haiti

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics on Monday. 0 Replies

From The RampartsJunious Ricardo Stanton1804 The Hidden…Continue

After Sutherland Springs Church Massacre, Anglican Bishop Considers Arming Himself at the Altar

Started by SendMeYourNews in Religion Nov 9. 0 Replies

A man of the cloth in Pennsylvania who also wears a badge is now contemplating packing a pistol in the pulpit to protect his parish.…Continue

UNCF Presents: HBCUs Make America Strong: The Positive Economic Impact of HBCUs

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Nov 9. 0 Replies

"We have to change the narrative," said Michael L.…Continue

The FBI's Mythical Black Threats

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Oct 30. 0 Replies

From the…Continue

CuriPow Offers New Social Network for African Americans With Empowering Historical Data

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Technology and Internet services Oct 30. 0 Replies

The social media world is about to have a new player in the field with a twist! In an already crowded space, CuriPow will differentiate itself by providing…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/