TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Politics (826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

Beyond November 8th: Where Do We Go From Here?

Whoever wins the Presidential election on November 8th, 2016, the capitalist and imperialist imperatives of the U.S. settler-colonial state…

Started by TheBlackList News

0 Nov 7, 2016

NYMetro

The Real October Surprise

From The Ramparts   Junious Ricardo Stanton  The Real October Surprise!               "The Department of Health and Human Services announ…

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

0 Nov 1, 2016

South

See the Celebration of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's Birthday in Chicago

Go to muhammadspeaksnews.com to see the trailer on the birthday celebration of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad in Chicago.  Look under news…

Started by RAUSHANA KARRIEM

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by SendMeYourNews

NYMetro

Toilet Bowl Politics

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton        Toilet Bowl Politics               I never thought I'd see the day the decadence, crimin…

1 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

Chicago-Midwest

[New Music] Ice Grill - My Mistakes ft. G. DEP) Prod. DJ M-80 | @IceGrill585

My Mistakes is the new single from ICE GRILL featuring former Bad Boy artist G.DEP produced and engineered by DJ M-80 My Mistakes was…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Oct 5, 2016

Conservative Voice Joins National Urban Talk Radio - Stacy Washington Promises to Shake Up the Status Quo

New leadership is arriving today in seven U.S. cities with the debut of Stacy Washington's "Stacy on the Right" radio program in seven urb…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Oct 4, 2016

South

Validation of the Honorable Silis Muhammad's Call For Human Rights

Honor Praise and Thanksgiving is given to Master Fard Muhammad, who came to North America, and established The Lost and Found Nation of Is…

Started by RAUSHANA KARRIEM

0 Oct 3, 2016

NYMetro

It Doesn't Look Good

From The Ramparts                        Junious Ricardo Stanton                       It Doesn't L…

0 Sep 28, 2016

Africa

1st Episode of our Akan Programme,"Abrokyire Abrabo", about African lives in Europe:

The 1st episode of our Akan-language programme, "Abrokyire Abrabo" about Africans lives in Europe.

Started by Femi Akomolafe

0 Sep 8, 2016

Africa

My FOCUS ON AFRICANS interview with Professor Youdi Schipper (Economist at UvA)

My Interview with Professor Youdi Schipper (Economist at UvA)

Started by Femi Akomolafe

0 Sep 8, 2016

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

Seeking people interested in forming the New Afrikan Dance & Drum Ensemble in Jackson, MS.

Started by SendMeYourNews in The Arts 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

The REAL Learning Institute is seeking persons interested in forming the…Continue

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES yesterday. 0 Replies

From The RampartsJunious Ricardo StantonSame Ol' Same Ol'            …Continue

Trekking in Nepal

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jul 20. 0 Replies

Trekking in Nepal is delighted to welcome you tiny but amazing country. Natures to renew one’s own self regard to relive of realize beauty of Nepal with  Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous…Continue

Tags: treks, holiday, himalaya, adventure, trekkin

Scholarly Journals in Africology: An Introductory Descriptive Review -- Itibari M. Zulu.

Started by TheBlackList in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Jul 19. 0 Replies

Africology: The Journal of Pan African StudiesIntroduction~This exercise has its genesis in the correspondences I have received from university faculty wanting to know the impact factor of The Journal of Pan African Studies (now Africology: The…Continue

Annapurna Panorama Trekking

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jul 16. 0 Replies

Annapurna panorama trekking is one of the typical trekking in Nepal it is most visited areas of Annapurna region. During the…Continue

Tags: treks, holiday, himalaya, adventure, trekkin

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/