Politics (831)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

Random Thougths on the Similarities Between Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

0 Dec 12, 2016

NYMetro

Fake News

From The Ramparts                                Junious Ricardo Stanton    …

0 Nov 28, 2016

NYMetro

The Lessons of History

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton The Lessons of History               "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repea…

1 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

Chicago-Midwest

Who Will Cry For My People?

Who Will Cry For My People? 11/19/16 My Condolences to the Davis family of Chicago, IL USA for the loss of their 15-year old son and grand…

Started by Charles E. Campbell

0 Nov 20, 2016

NYMetro

From The Ramparts   Junious Ricardo Stanton   Karma                Karma is an ancient concept that was articulated in India but you find…

0 Nov 13, 2016

NYMetro

Beyond November 8th: Where Do We Go From Here?

Whoever wins the Presidential election on November 8th, 2016, the capitalist and imperialist imperatives of the U.S. settler-colonial state…

Started by TheBlackList News

0 Nov 7, 2016

NYMetro

The Real October Surprise

From The Ramparts   Junious Ricardo Stanton  The Real October Surprise!               "The Department of Health and Human Services announ…

0 Nov 1, 2016

South

See the Celebration of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad's Birthday in Chicago

Go to muhammadspeaksnews.com to see the trailer on the birthday celebration of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad in Chicago.  Look under news…

Started by RAUSHANA KARRIEM

1 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by SendMeYourNews

NYMetro

Toilet Bowl Politics

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton        Toilet Bowl Politics               I never thought I'd see the day the decadence, crimin…

1 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

Chicago-Midwest

[New Music] Ice Grill - My Mistakes ft. G. DEP) Prod. DJ M-80 | @IceGrill585

My Mistakes is the new single from ICE GRILL featuring former Bad Boy artist G.DEP produced and engineered by DJ M-80 My Mistakes was…

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Oct 5, 2016

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

1804 The Hidden History of Haiti

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics on Monday. 0 Replies

From The RampartsJunious Ricardo Stanton1804 The Hidden…Continue

After Sutherland Springs Church Massacre, Anglican Bishop Considers Arming Himself at the Altar

Started by SendMeYourNews in Religion Nov 9. 0 Replies

A man of the cloth in Pennsylvania who also wears a badge is now contemplating packing a pistol in the pulpit to protect his parish.…Continue

UNCF Presents: HBCUs Make America Strong: The Positive Economic Impact of HBCUs

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Nov 9. 0 Replies

"We have to change the narrative," said Michael L.…Continue

The FBI's Mythical Black Threats

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Oct 30. 0 Replies

From the…Continue

CuriPow Offers New Social Network for African Americans With Empowering Historical Data

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Technology and Internet services Oct 30. 0 Replies

The social media world is about to have a new player in the field with a twist! In an already crowded space, CuriPow will differentiate itself by providing…Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/