TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES (902)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Georgia

U.S. Government's Divide and conquer manipulation scheme against African Americans

Today, in carrying out many of its social-engineering agendas, the United States Government now conducts planned campaigns of extensive str…

Started by Franklin Jones aka thanubian

1 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by AISHA

West

MMTC Access to Capital and Telecom Policy Conference

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At Bottom Of Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile) As an online ac…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Jul 6, 2008

NYMetro

Philadelphia CONCERNED BLACK LAWYERS to address police brutality

CONCERNED BLACK LAWYERS In the wake of recent events surrounding the brutal confrontation between Philadelphia police officers several loc…

Started by Baba Bob Shipman

7 Jul 1, 2008
Reply by AISHA

NYMetro

Good paying job ! what do you think is possible?

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock for 6 am. (MADE IN JAPAN ) While his coffeepot (MADE IN CHINA ) was perking…

Started by Baba Bob Shipman

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by AISHA

Africa

The Devil's ID

Mugabe by far is Africa's only existing leader with muscle to stand up against evil. Even though he does not fully comprehend his purpose o…

Started by Garvey

1 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by AISHA

NYMetro

The Politics of Half Truth

The Politics of Half Truth: How Smoke Screens Are Used To Gain Unfair Advantage As you all know, I've recently embarked upon my public art…

Started by S.U.R.-B.E.T.

0 Jun 26, 2008

West

South Africa Chinese Want to Be "BLACK"

S Africa Chinese want to be black Man in Chinatown Chinese activists say they also fought against apartheid Chinese communities in South A…

Started by Lumumba

0 Jun 18, 2008

West

10,000 Of The Prettiest Faces On The Planet!!!

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At Bottom Of Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile) I've said it be…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Jun 16, 2008

West

Jim Neusom And The BDPA Education and Technology Foundation

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At Bottom Of Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile) As many of my r…

Started by Jim Neusom

2 Jun 14, 2008
Reply by Jim Neusom

West

Black Internet Leaders And Innovators

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At Bottom Of Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again (smile) Online social c…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Jun 6, 2008

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

HP Printers Customer Care Toll Free Number UK (0808-178-2624)

Started by lillian wilson in Technology and Internet services on Monday. 0 Replies

If your printer goes offline it means the connection between your printer and computer is dropped due to which printer goes offline and therefore, it cannot print anything. If you are facing the same problem with your HP printer then you are free to…Continue

Tags: Number, Uk, customer, Care, Support

Violent black nationalist attacks continue - DOJ opens a civil rights investigation of Antioch shooting

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Politics. Last reply by Nana Baakan Agyiriwah Oct 13. 1 Reply

Since the SPLC’s warning in August, another violent black nationalist has carried out a mass shooting attack against whites. This time, a…Continue

How Can I Check Whether My System is Secured From Petya Ransomware?

Started by lillian wilson in Technology and Internet services Oct 13. 0 Replies

Just like Wanna Cry ransom ware, Petya also propagates itself across the network. It has been in existence since 2016, it is different from other ransom ware as it just not only encrypts the files but it also overwrites and encrypts master boot…Continue

Tags: Support, Contact, Help, UK, Helpline

Rally for the Civil War’s greatest generations of Union African descent freedom fighters! Instead of Removing confederate monuments & symbols!

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Oct 12. 0 Replies

Tenth Annual Lower Mississippi Valley Black and Blue Civil War History Program …Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/