TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES (882)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

9-11 The Crime of The Century

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton  9-11, The Crime of The Century               Nine-eleven wasn't a surprise terrorist attack on…

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

1 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

Colin Kaepernick vs Francis Scott Key

From The Ramparts          Junious Ricardo Stanton         Colin Kaepernick vs Francis Scott Key                      The corp…

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

NYMetro

Partners In Crime

From The Ramparts   Junious Ricardo Stanton  Partners In Crime               From their time in Arkansas to the present the Clintons have…

1 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

A Response to the decision by the Justice Dept NOT to indict the officers who shot and killed Jerame Reid with his hands on videotape

killing her song (for Adhimu aka Lawrence Hamm and Sheila Reid*) by ‘bro. zayid’   “I'm gonna stay on the battlefield“I'm gonna stay on the…

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher

1 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

What Can We Do?

From The Ramparts  Junious Ricardo Stanton What Can We Do?               There are many who subscribe to the notion "you can't fight city…

1 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Brotha Lukata

A praisesong for the Cuban Revolution, dedicated here to the unconquerable Fidel Castro at 90

lovestarved (for fidel and che’) By ‘bro. zayid’   “ooo i…oooo i… miss u, miss u, miss u, miss u, miss u, baby!.... “ooo i…oooo i… miss u,…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Aug 14, 2016

The Black August Essay - We Who Like It Hot Call It ‘Black August’ (The 2016 Update)

It is the month when our oppressors have nothing to celebrate.     It is the month where the nature of our oppression and the boldest…

1 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Zhana

Baltimore: Marilyn Mosby Condemned for Remarks, Actions in Freddie Gray Case by Black Conservatives

Baltimore Prosecutor Marilyn Mosby Condemned for Remarks, Actions in Freddie Gray Case"Abusing her power in this way makes her unfit to con…

0 Jul 28, 2016

Some Thoughts on Recent Police Killings by Herman Bell, Black Panther Party/BLA Political Prisoner

Some Thoughts on Recent Police Killings  By Herman Bell, Black Panther Party/BLA Political Prisoner:               "You may wonder what my…

0 Jul 27, 2016

NYMetro

A few things about Gavin Long the suspected shooter in Baton Rouge

What we know about the suspected shooter in Baton Rouge The day after five police officers were fatally shot during a protest in Dallas, 2…

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher

1 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

Magic Sounds Reading Program

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Education on Monday. 0 Replies

Magic Sounds Reading Program                   …Continue

Local small business showcased during 3rd Annual House Club Tour Pub Crawl

Started by E.Tillman in BUSINESS on Monday. 0 Replies

CHICAGO, IL Chicago's Southside is home to many local, small, and family owned…Continue

These Are Good Theories: The Failure of the God Hypothesis

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Religion. Last reply by Arlene Johnson on Monday. 1 Reply

By John Prytz | The origin of our Universe, what set off what is commonly referred to as the Big Bang event, the immediate…Continue

Malcolm X Day and Weekend Commemoration Activities

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins May 16. 0 Replies

“We have a common oppressor, a common exploiter, and a common discriminator…Once we…Continue

It's Time To Stand Up For Right

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics. Last reply by Brotha Lukata May 18. 1 Reply

From  The Ramparts       …Continue

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/