TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES (886)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The African Union's "Decade for African Women"- National Million Woman March prepares for the first Pan African Women's World Summits headed up by African Women of North America

The Original/National Million Woman March will soon make the official "Call"(and Response) for the long awaited Million Woman March Reunion…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Oct 5, 2016

"Outrage and Uprising in America: Resistance is Good, Right and Beautiful", Dr. Maulana Karenga

Outrage and Uprising in America: Resistance is Good, Right and Beautiful   Dr. Maulana Karenga We are every day and everywhere standi…

1 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

Chicago-Midwest

Solution To Stop Racist White Cops Killing Black African Americans

Here's One Solution To Stop Racist White Cops Killing Black African Americans:  Communities must create a Ballot Initiative and gather sign…

Started by Charles E. Campbell

0 Sep 21, 2016

NYMetro

Psy Ops For Fear Mongering

From The Ramparts                         …

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

NYMetro

9-11 The Crime of The Century

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton  9-11, The Crime of The Century               Nine-eleven wasn't a surprise terrorist attack on…

1 Sep 10, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

Colin Kaepernick vs Francis Scott Key

From The Ramparts          Junious Ricardo Stanton         Colin Kaepernick vs Francis Scott Key                      The corp…

4 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

NYMetro

Partners In Crime

From The Ramparts   Junious Ricardo Stanton  Partners In Crime               From their time in Arkansas to the present the Clintons have…

1 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

A Response to the decision by the Justice Dept NOT to indict the officers who shot and killed Jerame Reid with his hands on videotape

killing her song (for Adhimu aka Lawrence Hamm and Sheila Reid*) by ‘bro. zayid’   “I'm gonna stay on the battlefield“I'm gonna stay on the…

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher

1 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Arlene Johnson

NYMetro

What Can We Do?

From The Ramparts  Junious Ricardo Stanton What Can We Do?               There are many who subscribe to the notion "you can't fight city…

1 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Brotha Lukata

A praisesong for the Cuban Revolution, dedicated here to the unconquerable Fidel Castro at 90

lovestarved (for fidel and che’) By ‘bro. zayid’   “ooo i…oooo i… miss u, miss u, miss u, miss u, miss u, baby!.... “ooo i…oooo i… miss u,…

0 Aug 14, 2016

RSS

Donations Accepted

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Forum

Seeking people interested in forming the New Afrikan Dance & Drum Ensemble in Jackson, MS.

Started by SendMeYourNews in The Arts 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

The REAL Learning Institute is seeking persons interested in forming the…Continue

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES yesterday. 0 Replies

From The RampartsJunious Ricardo StantonSame Ol' Same Ol'            …Continue

Trekking in Nepal

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jul 20. 0 Replies

Trekking in Nepal is delighted to welcome you tiny but amazing country. Natures to renew one’s own self regard to relive of realize beauty of Nepal with  Treks Himalaya, to interact with its generous…Continue

Tags: treks, holiday, himalaya, adventure, trekkin

Scholarly Journals in Africology: An Introductory Descriptive Review -- Itibari M. Zulu.

Started by TheBlackList in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Jul 19. 0 Replies

Africology: The Journal of Pan African StudiesIntroduction~This exercise has its genesis in the correspondences I have received from university faculty wanting to know the impact factor of The Journal of Pan African Studies (now Africology: The…Continue

Annapurna Panorama Trekking

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jul 16. 0 Replies

Annapurna panorama trekking is one of the typical trekking in Nepal it is most visited areas of Annapurna region. During the…Continue

Tags: treks, holiday, himalaya, adventure, trekkin

© 2017   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/